Autumn Term 2
• As Readers, we will be reading Krindlekrax by Philip Ridley. We will immerse ourselves in the literature to support our writing outcomes.
• As Writers, we will be learning to write recounts in the form of diary entries and newspaper reports.
• As Mathematicians, we will continue exploring calculation strategies to strengthen our understanding of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• As Scientists, we will continue exploring rocks. We will also learn about how light is reflected and how shadows are formed.
• As Historians, we will be stepping back in time, to investigate the changes in Britain from the Stone Age through to the Iron Age. We will focus on the Bronze Age.
• As Geographers, we will be identifying human and physical features in our local area.
• As Artists and Designers, we will be making creative drawings by following instructions. We will also be making shadow puppets.
• As Theologians, we will be looking into Judaism and exploring how Jews worship.
• As Computer Scientists, we will be finding and correcting bugs in programs.