At Cherry Orchard Primary School, all children are expected to be in full school uniform.
Most of the general uniform can be purchased from local high street stores. However, we do expect that children wear either a Cherry Orchard Primary School jumper or cardigan (both of which can be purchased from our uniform shop online).
Our uniform expectations are as follows:
- A school jumper or cardigan with the school logo.
- Grey trousers / skirt/ pinafore / shorts / culottes.
- White or blue polo shirts (or a cotton shirt).
- Plain tights (navy / grey).
- All black school shoes (Trainers are permitted but must be all black with a black sole). Shoes should be, as far as possible, flat and sturdy. Shoes which are high heeled or with thin straps are not permitted as they can be hazardous when running and do no promote good foot health.
- School PE Kit and trainers
PLEASE REMEMBER: No jewellery. Key Stage 2 children may wish to wear a watch. Only small stud earrings are permitted due to health & safety reasons.
Please label your child’s uniform clearly with their name and Year group.
Click the link below to access our uniform shop online